Tuesday, July 28, 2009

of honest and not-honest

yesterday was not a good day. As it is there is no love left to be lost between me and the male species. Of whatever little is left, quite a lot was lost yeasterday. I dont have too high an opinion of men, but my friend's husband hitting on me, was a real low point. I havent even met him for more than an hour. And this was a person who appears nice and shy types with a clean image. Makes me wonder, whom to trust and whom not to and if at all, then how to trust? With such disguised creepy guys around.

***

Kaurvika got her exam papers back and got a 9 on the test. Here is her story:
"I got the paper and I had a 10/10. But then I saw that I had done something wrong and mam had overlooked it. So I went and told her that you have not cut my marks for this."

the teacher was really impressed with this show of honesty and told her, and I quote Kaurvika, "honest is good". And then she announced in front of the whole class how kaurvika has done a wonderful thing. And kaurvika was proud of herself.

woww...I hope she learns better as she grows up. Like my dad says so often "hamare bacche kisi kaam ke nahi hain"

***

I would like to believe that the innocent "honest is good" had a special meaning yesterday.

5 comments:

Cheekya said...

Hey, I am not sure how fragile you are while writing these blogs/comments on men. But Never LoVe or Hate anyone so much, because in both case you will be the one who suffer the most............Lot of lecture, right..... anyways on lighter note.... Noooo heavier note, I simply LoVe the women(beautiful) species irrespective of they are goddesses or demons :-).

jsha said...

i am proud of kiku....
honest is definetely good:)
who is this ******* of a friend's husband?

HumTum said...

who was trying to hit on you .... bus tu naam bataa uska .... yahin jodhpur se hi BSF udhar ki taraf bhej deta hoon ?

Nam said...

@humtum: bas dost tere jaise dost ki hi zaroorat hai. btw it would really interest you to know who this person is.

HumTum said...

yes it would be .... im coming back on wed.