Wednesday, August 5, 2009

history is being written

No No..N Korea is not nuking its beloved friends..I have forgotten my cell phone at home. And I would like to commemorate this historic day with a post.

Since time immemorial, I have been a phone addict. And since I moved to bangalore, the simple device has symbolized great many things in my life, such as - my single point contact to all my fav people, not-so-fav people, my ipod, my watch (I completely stopped wearing watches long time back. As of today, I dont own a single watch!),my trusted alarm, my camera, my repository, my secretary, my batmobile. OK so I exaggerate a bit, but then you get the point.

And today, I am going to go the whole day without it. Its only been an hour and I have already started getting withdrawal symptoms.

While on the topic of cell phones, I have recently got myself an iphone. And I would like to point you to my friend's post on apple products. Little sexist, fun nonetheless.

1 comment:

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

I know how it feels :( I had a plan which shut my validity for a day every month. But after a while you look forward to it since it feels like a day you are free from all troubles of the world with noone to bother you.

But more importantly, I got linked?! :) Thankyou!