Monday, July 6, 2009

Monkeys and the people who matter

Have you have ever wondered why when a bus full of people falls into a river, we just say "too bad" and turn to some other section of the newspaper? The same people who would be enraged to the point of wanting to kill the teacher who shouted at their sister would be quite okay if a plane full of other people's sisters crashes in mid-air.

Well, if you have wondered, then I have this interesting read for you.

*****
Btw, if I am in your monkeysphere, I have started my mba apps and im getting killed by all the writing i am doing. Its amazing how much time I can spend on finding the perfect word or framing the right sentence. And see, no slang.

1 comment:

Cheekya said...

Nice articles or for that matter interesting concept.....

How soon you are going madam.....
.................................
.................................
.................................
.................................