Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crush

There is this blog that I used to read a while back. Then the girl had become negative and her posts were dark. The sun-loving person that I am, I stopped reading the blog till yesterday when I had lots of time to kill and nothing to do.

One of her posts is about crushes. Crushes that I and you have and according to me it's an awesome description of these crushes. You can read it here.

Crushes are great. Atleast I think so. They bring excitement and purpose and smiles and anticipation and palpitations to an otherwise sedate life and don't ask anything in return. They disappear in sometime - 99% of the times. You couldn't ask for more risk-free entertainment. That would be greedy!

1 comment:

Cheekya said...

Nice one indeed... Especially the way she has put the feelings towards your crush are damn good.

Crushes are sweetest part of anyones life. After years still they bring smile on your face for all stupid and (some times) serius things you might have done for them. But some time it can be heartbreaking when you know that you were just nothing in their eye even for not being greedy. Anyways thts LiFe at its best and beautiful... preserve them for your future smile...:-)