Thursday, April 23, 2009

Damn it!!!

For the fun of it, as I have no work at office, as my boss has asked me to 'look up' AMI and as I have been 'looking up' AMI for past 5 days, I was going through a blog and came acroos this site, which tells you whether you are male or female based on your browser history.

Now, I have known with not much doubt, that im a bit boyish what with my friends telling me things like:

"You are a girl? from which angle?" ..i hope they didnt mean physically, I take efforts to maintain my waist-to-hip ratio.

"I dont like hanging out with girls. With you its ok, you arent a girl anyway."

"How could they make you a girl?"

"very late into the creation process, God changed Her mind and made you a girl. Thats a plausible explanation."

But I was shocked to read the result of the above site:
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 31%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 69%

Site Male-Female Ratio
google.com 0.98
wikipedia.org 1.08
blogger.com 1.06
indiatimes.com 1.86
orkut.com 1.08


I wasnt expecting a 97% female or something but 69% female would have given me something to argue over next time my friends commented on my 'girl' quotient. There goes the chance. Damn it!!

Im off to searching for manicure tips.

3 comments:

HumTum said...

thats why i asked you to watch "My Sassy Girl" bcoz you are perfect for that character .... but the girl was beautiful :)

Nam said...

BUT the girl WAS beautiful?? and i AM beautiful in present day. thats what you meant, right??

HumTum said...

yes, you are !! You already know the answer .... the boy has told the girl so many times, even then she asks again.